He ordered a glass of wine as he waited patiently for his date. The service here was quick, as his order appeared not long after. Taking a sip of his wine, he tried to calm the anxiety and excitement bubbling in his throat, as it was not fitting of the respectable Englishman that he was.
- A list of things about me.
- 5 ways to stay cool when you’re out in the heat (aka Why didn’t I think about it?)
- The search of finer things in life.
- Comfort zones is so passe.
- Movies, underappreciated.
- Why I chose Mass Communications.
- Another thought post.
- Thought dump
- Random thoughts