- A list of things about me.
- 5 ways to stay cool when you’re out in the heat (aka Why didn’t I think about it?)
- The search of finer things in life.
- Comfort zones is so passe.
- Movies, underappreciated.
- Why I chose Mass Communications.
- Another thought post.
- Thought dump
- Random thoughts
Monthly Archives: April 2014
It goes without saying that we will normally find anxiety or fear when trying out something new or uncertain. The unusual feeling of trepidation that sets in just as you are about to embark on the first step. It is normal … Continue reading
Films. In such a media-filled generation today, you’d think we are pretty much well informed of the various genres of movies that come through the cinema screens each weekend. Ranging from Action to Thriller, the common movie-goer is so much … Continue reading
Stag·na·tion [stag-ney-shuhn] noun 1. a failure to develop, progress, or advance: “periods of economic stagnation followed by bursts of growth” 2. the state or quality of being or feeling sluggish and dull: “Happily, they have been able to avoid stagnation … Continue reading