Well, here is a list of points about me. The fate of the world rests in this knowledge that I’m passing on. [Not really, unless you want an awkward moment if you were to meet me. Which I am perfectly okay with.] Anyways, here it goes!
1. I like mint. Peppermint, spearmint, you get the picture.
2. Touching stories make me cry.
3. I recently took up photography. Yes, I’m an amateur.
4. I have a off-normal fashion sense. As in, I’m backdated or look like a mother’s boy.
5. Travelling is one of my future plans. Note the keyword – future. Like when I have money.
6. Good cinematography and colour play is what will attract me to watch a video.
7. Good food and dessert is the key to my heart. I lurrrve cake.
8. I don’t do sports.
9. I have just recently discovered the pleasures of torrenting.
10. I have been confused as my mother’s husband/brother once.
11. I look too old for my age.
12. My hair is like raccoon fur.
13. I like vintage/neo-victorian stuff.
14. I am very calm. Very Very calm. Too calm to feel anything. It’s like being stoned all day.
15. Tea is my sweet escape. Probably the reason for number 14.
16. I tend to think and observe people a lot. Not creepy, just unusual.
17. I’ve eaten alone on numerous occasions. I’m proud of this accomplishment.
18. I’ve never skated before in my whole life until a few weeks ago.
19. Minimalism and simplicity coupled with style and function is what I strive for.
20. I am alone most of the time. And it’s okay. In fact, I’m beginning to enjoy it.
There you have it. A list of things that make me unique.
– The Fox.